Review Nikon 35mm f1.8 G ED (Nikon F Mount)
The Nikon 35mm f/1.8 DX lens is a quality lens. It’s quite cheap, but well made, has great depth of field and bokeh potential, and performs well in low-light environments. The AF-S DX NIKKOR 35mm f/1.8G is always in my travel bag, along with one wide-angle and one zoom lens.... The only slightly annoying thing about using these lenses is the fact that your camera will not know which lens you’re using unless you directly tell it – each time you put the lens on. So if you’re shooting with, say everyone’s favorite 70-200mm f/2.8 VRII , and then switch to a Non-CPU lens, you have to go into the Non-CPU Lens Data menu and select that particular lens.
Nikon AF-S DX 35mm F/1.8G Lens Review
Nikon’s 35mm f1.8 is much like many of the company’s other lenses. For what it’s worth though, it is one of the larger f1.8 prime lenses that we’ve seen and tested. It is a tad larger than... The Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 35mm f/1.8G features a large maximum aperture of f/1.8 enabling effortless handheld shooting in dark settings, such as a dimly lit room. It is the first single-focal-length lens with a normal picture angle developed exclusively for Nikon's DX format. The AF-S DX NIKKOR 35mm f/1.8G is a compact, lightweight model that achieves the high reproduction performance unique to
Nikon DX 35mm F1.8 G sample photos Digital Photography
Now, regardless of whether r not you have an autofocus motor, you can buy the 35mm f/1.8 for $199 which will provide a better viewing angle on a crop sensor (you’re likely to be shooting on one of these) – Nikon 35mm f/1.8G AF-S.... 4/01/2011 · I believe currently the 35mm f/1.8 is the best choice if wide aperture use is a priority, but if the distortion bothers i.e. you shoot architecture with it, you may want to go with one of the other lenses with this focal length. The AF-S lenses are easier to manual focus precisely than traditional AF lenses like the 35/2 and at least to me this is a significant advantage.
Yongnuo YN 50mm f/1.8 lens review (for Nikon F-mount
Following its announcement earlier this week, we have prepared a sample gallery from the new AF-S DX Nikkor 35mm F1.8 G. Nikon has made clear that this lens is aimed squarely at entry-level users and its low price seems to have generated a lot of interest, so we rushed out the moment it arrived in... The AF-S DX NIKKOR 35mm f/1.8G features a large maximum aperture of f/1.8 enabling effortless handheld shooting in dark settings, such as a dimly lit room. It is the first single-focal-length lens with a normal picture angle developed exclusively for Nikons DX format. The AF-S DX NIKKOR 35mm f/1.8G
How To Use Nikon 35mm F1 8 Lens
Nikon 35mm F1.8 DX vs. 35mm F2.0 AF Photo.net
- Nikon AF-S DX 35mm F1.8G Camera Lens
- nikon Can my Nikkor 35mm f1.8 be used as a macro lens
- Nikon 35mm f/1.8G AF-S DX A Large Aperture Option for
- 40+ Nikon 35mm f1.8 DX Lens Example Photos From Japan
How To Use Nikon 35mm F1 8 Lens
The Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 35mm F/1.8 G lens provides a solid feel, and incorporates an AF-S type auto focus motor for quieter and faster focusing.
- The 35mm lens has a unique characteristic of providing a moderate perspective and this particular focal length used to be quite a popular lens those days. The manual focus Nikkor at 35mm focal length starts with a high speed lens that provides a maximum aperture of f/1.4, followed by a full-stop slower f/2.0 lens alternative and lastly a f/2.8 lens with a moderately maximum aperture. Generally
- The Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 35mm F/1.8 G lens provides a solid feel, and incorporates an AF-S type auto focus motor for quieter and faster focusing.
- Fast, f/1.8 prime lens is perfect for low-light conditions, travel, environmental portrait and general photography. Engineered for Nikon DX-format D-SLRS, the AF-S DX Nikkor 35mm f/1.8G lens renders a picture angle approximating the classic normal angle of view of a 50mm lens on a Nikon FXformat digital SLR or 35mm film camera.
- The Nikon 35mm f/1.8 DX lens is a quality lens. It’s quite cheap, but well made, has great depth of field and bokeh potential, and performs well in low-light environments. The AF-S DX NIKKOR 35mm f/1.8G is always in my travel bag, along with one wide-angle and one zoom lens.
You can find us here:
- Australian Capital Territory: Capital Hill ACT, Torrens ACT, Murrumbateman ACT, Evatt ACT, Turner ACT, ACT Australia 2643
- New South Wales: Nowra Hill NSW, North Star NSW, Pemulwuy NSW, Cooma NSW, Somersby NSW, NSW Australia 2073
- Northern Territory: Numbulwar NT, Nightcliff NT, Berry Springs NT, Fly Creek NT, Yuendumu NT, Gillen NT, NT Australia 0833
- Queensland: Yarraman QLD, Nindigully QLD, Wongawallan QLD, Beelbi Creek QLD, QLD Australia 4093
- South Australia: Largs North SA, Wool Bay SA, Chinaman Wells SA, Mylor SA, Port Neill SA, Bookpurnong SA, SA Australia 5071
- Tasmania: Conara TAS, Glen Huon TAS, Harford TAS, TAS Australia 7047
- Victoria: Seaton VIC, Pyalong VIC, Colac West VIC, Mt Eliza VIC, Mount Macedon VIC, VIC Australia 3007
- Western Australia: Eulaminna WA, Tenterden WA, Paradise WA, WA Australia 6029
- British Columbia: Revelstoke BC, Silverton BC, Canal Flats BC, White Rock BC, Dawson Creek BC, BC Canada, V8W 3W5
- Yukon: Klondike YT, Minto YT, Rock Creek YT, Frances Lake YT, Little Gold YT, YT Canada, Y1A 7C1
- Alberta: Chestermere AB, Lomond AB, Trochu AB, Botha AB, Gadsby AB, Bruderheim AB, AB Canada, T5K 9J7
- Northwest Territories: Kakisa NT, Wekweeti NT, Enterprise NT, Sambaa K'e NT, NT Canada, X1A 2L8
- Saskatchewan: Belle Plaine SK, Melfort SK, Spy Hill SK, Lumsden SK, Herbert SK, Hepburn SK, SK Canada, S4P 8C9
- Manitoba: McCreary MB, Binscarth MB, Minnedosa MB, MB Canada, R3B 5P5
- Quebec: Belleterre QC, Mont-Tremblant QC, Amos QC, Carleton-sur-Mer QC, Pointe-des-Cascades QC, QC Canada, H2Y 5W5
- New Brunswick: Charlo NB, Saint-Louis de Kent NB, Sainte-Marie-Saint-Raphael NB, NB Canada, E3B 7H5
- Nova Scotia: Argyle NS, Clark's Harbour NS, Louisbourg NS, NS Canada, B3J 9S2
- Prince Edward Island: Miltonvale Park PE, Tignish PE, Kensington PE, PE Canada, C1A 5N1
- Newfoundland and Labrador: Morrisville NL, Trinity NL, Port Rexton NL, Jackson's Arm NL, NL Canada, A1B 3J2
- Ontario: New Wexford ON, Fairfield ON, Balderson ON, Barlochan, Phelpston ON, Boninville ON, Biscotasing ON, ON Canada, M7A 6L6
- Nunavut: Padley (Padlei) NU, Cape Dorset NU, NU Canada, X0A 3H2
- England: Aldershot ENG, Milton Keynes ENG, Norwich ENG, Stockton-on-Tees ENG, Aldershot ENG, ENG United Kingdom W1U 1A2
- Northern Ireland: Craigavon (incl. Lurgan, Portadown) NIR, Belfast NIR, Belfast NIR, Newtownabbey NIR, Belfast NIR, NIR United Kingdom BT2 4H2
- Scotland: East Kilbride SCO, Dunfermline SCO, Paisley SCO, Glasgow SCO, Dunfermline SCO, SCO United Kingdom EH10 2B2
- Wales: Neath WAL, Newport WAL, Swansea WAL, Cardiff WAL, Cardiff WAL, WAL United Kingdom CF24 8D1